Saturday, September 26, 2009

I’m back.

After missing for months,
I’m back to ‘clean’ my blog. =)
Where can I start…
Things has been going up and down for me lately..
Let’s begin with;

My Studies- It has not been going smooth… I was not able to catch up with my studies, because I was too lazy to study this year. But luckily I woke up on time and realize that I’m far too back behind the class, so I decided to take extra lessons from my teachers, going for tuitions, asking tips and help. And I managed to catch up at last.. just, not as good as before and will always stay that way.. never smarter, or smartest…

My Love Life- Not going up neither, nor going down. Let’s just say, it’s a normal relationship, with misunderstandings, argues, quarrels, caring bout each other, but just plain cold. It’s not the same as before anymore…. For now, I’m at my best, trying to pull everything back together…

My…self?- Facing a lot of conflicts… is it good ? I’m now blogging with a urge to die… you should understand.. =)
Don’t worry about me alright? Whoever that do… I’m fine. Totally fine…

Ray.

0 comments: